The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Nov. 28:
- At 7:47 a.m., police received a complaint regarding motorists that consistently fail to stop at the intersection of Green and Elm streets.
- At 8:08 a.m., police received word from a school system employee that parents were reporting there wasn't a crossing guard at the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Green Street. Officers later determined that the crossing guard was there, but just sitting in her car.
- At 8:19 a.m., a Washington Street resident entered the police station to document "disturbing behavior" involving a woman and her son.
- At 11:30 a.m., a Wallace Road resident called police to report that the Marblehead Tree Department hadn't returned to pick up some brush that was recently trimmed.
- At 12:29 p.m., an Ocean Avenue resident called police to report that someone lit off a firecracker near her beach.
- At 1:26 p.m., a Rowland Street man called police to report that he'd been drinking for several days and thought he needed to go into detox. The man was later transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 2:04 p.m., a Nonatum Road woman called police to complain about aggressive phone calls she was receiving from an unknown number.
- At 2:32 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Pleasant Street involving a Toyota Camry and a Subaru Outback.
- At 2:59 p.m., a Robert Road woman called police to report that she had just been scammed by a duct-cleaning company.
- At 3:07 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 3:14 p.m., a Green Street Court resident called police to report that her purse had been stolen at a bar in Boston overnight.
- At 3:49 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 4:10 p.m., police were alerted to an incident that had occurred at Marblehead Community Charter Public School.
- At 5:08 p.m., a Central Street woman called police to report that she was hearing noises in an upstairs apartment and she knew the tenant was in Florida. Responding officers determined the noises were being caused by the cleaning lady.
- At 5:35 p.m., a Sandie Lane resident called police to report finding a wallet.
- At 5:52 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call on Summer Street.
- At 7:30 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that someone had "walked up to her window last week and was knocking on it" last week.
- At 8:37 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bass Rock Lane.
- At 8:40 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Smith Street.
- At 9:22 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Pleasant Street involving a Chrysler PT Cruiser and a Cadillac SE.
- At 11:51 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Lehman Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.