The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, Nov. 23:
- At 8:33 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Aldrich Terrace.
- At 9:28 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Captain's Walk Lane.
- At 9:42 a.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a purse found on Cleveland Road.
- At 10:43 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Bubier Road.
- At 11:13 a.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a wallet discovered on Broughton Road.
- At 2:01 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity. A resident called police to report that a man had just taken all of the green decorations off of a pole on Pleasant Street, wrapped himself in them and then walked down the sidewalk past the Three Cod Tavern. Officers later determined that the man was the one putting up the decorations.
- At 2:45 p.m., a Brookhouse Drive man complaining of hip and back pain was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
- At 5:40 p.m., police responded to a reported fight on Linden Street.
- At 8:54 p.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle on Captains Walk Lane.
- At 11:57 p.m., a Leggs Hill Road resident called police to report that there was a man going door-to-door looking for a man named Dave. Police were reportedly unable to locate anyone in the area.
Saturday, Nov. 24:
- At 12:24 a.m., a woman called police to report that a drunk man was sleeping in the bushes outside of The Hurricane on Washington Street.
If you have a question about this log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.