The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Oct. 16:
- Between 7:55 a.m. and 2:54 p.m., police ticketed more than a dozen drivers for crosswalk violations at intersections across town as part of an ongoing effort dubbed "Operation Crosswalk."
- At 8:47 a.m., police assisted the Lynn Police Department with their search for a missing woman. She was later located in Lynn.
- At 9:39 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Sunset Road.
- At 9:46 a.m., a student on Marblehead High School reportedly cut herself in the bathroom and was rushed to Salem Hospital by ambulance.
- At 10:49 a.m., police executed a warrant on Sunset Road while responding to an alarm call. Frederick L. Theriault, 54, of 104 Linden St., Salem, was arrested on a non-Marblehead warrant.
- At 11:49 a.m., police offered assistance on Longview Drive at the request of a representative of the state Industrial and Accident Board.
- At 12:14 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call on Intrepid Circle.
- At 1:35 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Pleasant and Smith streets involving a 2000 Mercedes E320 and a 1997 Ford Escort.
- At 3:05 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of Mugford and Elm streets.
- At 3:54 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 5:48 p.m., a resident entered the police station to pick up a found phone.
- At 8:41 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Mugford Street.
- At 9:26 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Humphrey Street.
- At 9:33 p.m., police assisted with the lifting of a Lafayette Street resident.
- At 10:43 p.m., a Jersey Street woman called police to report that she returned home to find a few of her doors open.
Wednesday, Oct. 17:
- At 3:20 a.m., police assisted with a lift on Evans Road Extension.
- At 4:13 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 4:23 a.m., an Ocean Avenue resident called police to report that a black vehicle was "parked out front idling for a while with lights flashing." The vehicle was later determined to be a Boston Elite Coach.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.