The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Sunday, Feb. 9:
- At 8:08 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Prince Street.
- At 9:06 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Harbor Avenue.
- At 10:11 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Leggs Hill Road.
- At 12:11 p.m., a resident called police to report that their car was struck while parked on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 1:30 p.m., a Pleasant Street woman called police to report the theft of items.
- At 2:29 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 4:04 p.m., a resident called police to report that her son found a can of gas at Hobbs Park and she would like to turn it over.
- At 4:46 p.m., a man who fell on the ice on Faye Circle was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
- At 5:15 p.m., a cedar Street woman entered the police station to discuss an ongoing domestic issue with her husband.
- At 5:56 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Stonybrook Road.
Monday, Feb. 10:
- At 3:55 a.m., police assisted with a vehicle repossession on Dennett Road.
- At 5:16 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Humphrey Street.
- At 5:24 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Independence Way.
- At 6:39 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Leggs Hill Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.