The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Saturday, March 8:
- At 12:39 p.m., a resident entered the police station to complain about a parking ticket she received for parking on Washington Street.
- At 1:37 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Ocean Avenue.
- At 1:57 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 4:50 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Dunns Lane.
- At 6:15 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Hathaway Road.
- At 7:14 p.m., police responded to a report of harassing phone calls on Stacey Street.
- At 8:29 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Clipper Way.
- At 8:32 p.m., police responded to a disturbance on Pleasant Street.
- At 8:49 p.m., police responded to a disturbance on Stacey Street. One person was transported to the hospital.
- At 9:15 p.m., police responded to a disturbance on Cedar Street.
- At 9:43 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Tedesco Street.
- At 10:25 p.m., police received a complaint regarding a group of kids in the street near the intersection of Leggs Hill Road and Tedesco Street.
- At 11:54 p.m., police and fire units responded to a roll-over motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Middle and South streets. A motorist reported struck a tree, which then struck a house. The vehicle was towed from the scene and there were no reported injuries.
Sunday, March 9:
- At 6:09 a.m., a found cell phone was turned over to police.