The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Feb. 5:
- At 8:56 a.m., police responded to a past fall on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 9:10 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Ocean Avenue.
- At 12:37 p.m., police responded to Pond Street for a report of a 3-year-old with a head injury from a sledding accident.
- At 1:00 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident involving an MBTA bus on Franklin Street.
- At 4:45 p.m., a vehicle blocking a hydrant near the intersection of Village Street and Nonatum Road was towed.
- At 4:48 p.m., police responded to a report of an out of control 15-year-old on Village Street.
- At 5:26 p.m., police responded to a report of a leg injury on Longview Drive. The man was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
- At 7:29 p.m., police responded to a report of a fall on Nonatum Road. The resident was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
Thursday, Feb. 6:
- At 2:21 a.m., police responded to a noise complaint near the intersection of School and Essex streets.
- At 5:19 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.