The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Feb. 10:
- At 8:08 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 9:06 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Jane Road.
- At 10:46 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Ocean Avenue.
- At 10:53 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that one of the head-lamps on her car was stolen. Officers examined the area and determined that there was no evidence of a theft and the lamp had simply broken.
- At 11:46 a.m., a resident entered the police station to turn themselves over for having a warrant out of Lynn District Court. They were placed under arrest.
- At 12:12 p.m., police responded to a past motor vehicle accident on Pond Street.
- At 1:58 p.m., a representative of the Water and Sewer Department called police to report that the Massachusetts Water Resource Authority was going to send in representatives to test the town for a possible water leak. The MWRA reportedly worked on Marblehead Neck, then around the Swampscott line before working their way inbound.
- At 2:31 p.m., Swampscott police called to report a man wearing a blanket walking on Hereford Road. The man told police he was just out for his daily 7-mile walk.
- At 8:01 p.m., police responded to a reported scamming attempt on Morgan Lane.
- At 8:19 pm., police responded to a report of suspicious activity near the intersection of Pleasant and Washington streets.
- At 10:34 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Hereford Road.
- At 11:55 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Summer Street.
Tuesday, Feb. 11:
- At 12:01 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Weston Road.
- At 12:46 a.m., police responded to a report of a man sleeping in a parked car on West Street.
- At 7:38 a.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up on Crestwood Road.