The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Oct. 22:
- At 7:59 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of Weston Road and Ocean Avenue.
- At 10:03 a.m., police stopped a motor vehicle on Pleasant Street. Jonathan E. Gerson, 28, of 83 Pleasant St., Marblehead, was arrested on charges of possessing a class A substance and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 10:28 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Gregory Street.
- At 12:27 p.m., a West Street man entered the police station to report that jewelry had recently gone missing from his house.
- At 5:31 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Sandie Lane.
Wednesday, Oct. 23:
- At 12:04 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Buchanan Road.
- At 12:57 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Lafayette Street and Tully Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.