The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Sunday, June 1:
- At 11:01 a.m., a woman called police to report that a downed tree branch had just crashed through her windshield.
- At 11:08 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Washington Street.
- At 11:45 a.m., a person on Pond Street called police to report that a child had a fishing hook embedded in their skin. The child was taken to North Shore Children's Hospital.
- At 12:25 p.m., police responded to a report of an injured child on Leggs Hill Road.
- At 12:32 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of West Shore Drive and Cornell Road.
- At 2:19 p.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a found iPhone.
- At 6:15 p.m., police responded to a report of a woman trying to gain access to a house on Haley Road. Nancy T. Pierce, 55, of 18 Oak St., Marblehead, was arrested on a charge of breaking and entering during the daytime for a felony.
- At 6:31 p.m., police responded to a noise complaint on Front Street.
- At 9:42 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Village Street.
- At 10:10 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Florence Road.
- At 10:51 p.m., police stopped a motor vehicle near the intersection of Pleasant Street and Ocean Avenue. Marvin E. Romero, 18, of 34 Eades St., Lynn, was arrested on a charge of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 11:15 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Pleasant Street.
Monday, June 2:
- At 12:40 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Gregory Street.
- At 5:40 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Elm Street.