The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, Feb. 28:
- At 6:40 p.m., police responded to a report of a woman asking for a ride on Village Street.
- At 8:03 p.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle on Rockliff Road.
- At 12:20 a.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious motor vehicle on Gilbert Heights Road.
- At 3:14 a.m., the Salem Fire Department called police to report that they had police and fire units, along with a bomb-sniffing dog, conducting an investigation at the YMCA on Leggs Hill Road. Local firefighters were advised that everything was fine and they didn't need to send an engine to the scene.
- At 9:20 a.m., a man entered the police station to report finding a confused woman wandering near his house. The woman was later picked up by her husband.
- At 9:49 a.m., police and fire units responded to a sudden death on Roosevelt Avenue.
- At 10:28 a.m., police responded minor motor vehicle accident near the intersection Pleasant Street and Mohawk Road.
- At 12:05 p.m., police received a call from the elevator at the new Glover School on Maple Street. A group taking a tour told police they got stuck in the elevator. The elevator was reset and the people were let out soon after.
- At 12:57 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bubier Road.
- At 4:04 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 7:27 p.m., police responded to a disturbance on Yorkshire Road.
- At 9:23 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Village Street.
Sunday, March 2:
- At 5:11 a.m., police responded to a disturbance on Pleasant Street.
- At 7:39 a.m., police assisted an 88-year-old fall victim on Smith Street.