The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, March 19:
- At 8:54 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Auburndale Road.
- At 11:52 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that she was the victim of bank fraud via an investment.
- At 3:52 p.m., an Elm Street resident called police to report that a group of kids trespass on her property every day while waiting for the bus.
- At 7:13 p.m., police responded to a reported traffic light malfunction near the intersection of Pleasant and School streets.
- At 9:10 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Sargent Road.
Thursday, March 20:
- At 12:11 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Green Street Court.
- At 2:41 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Arrowhead Road.
- At 6:20 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.