The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Nov. 20:
- At 8:04 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of Brook Road and Rose Avenue.
- At 8:04 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of Beach Street and Ocean Avenue.
- At 8:37 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Cloutman's Lane.
- At 9:16 a.m., police were alerted to low-hanging wires on Green Street.
- At 9:17 a.m., a resident called police to report losing their iPhone.
- At 9:24 a.m., a woman entered the police station to report being threatened over the phone.
- At 9:45 a.m., a man called police to report that 20 steel pipes had been stolen overnight at a work site on Green Street.
- At 9:52 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Anderson Street.
- At 10:53 a.m., a resident entered the polcie station to report a past hit-and-run accident on Washington Street.
- At 11:10 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Hewitt Street. Sherry E. Mainn, 52, of 14 May St., Marblehead, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, third offense, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and possessing a class C substance (Lorazepam). Click Here for our full story.
- At 12:26 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Leggs Hill Road.
- At 1:57 p.m., a resident called police to report that the One Way sign at the intersection of Anderson Street and Roundhouse Road was missing.
- At 2:22 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Central Street.
- At 4:25 p.m., a resident called police to report that a group of skateboarders were lighting off fireworks on the hockey rink on Green Street.
- At 5:40 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that they had been the victim of identity theft.
- At 10:34 p.m., police conducted a property check on State Street.
Wednesday, Nov. 21:
- At 12:58 a.m., police were called to a business on Washington Street to tend to a 21-year-old male who over-indulged on alcohol. The man was later transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- At 1:20 a.m., police responded to Evans Road for a report of a resident who had fallen in their driveway and hit their head.
If you have a question about this log, please send it to Marblehed Patch.