The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Oct. 2:
- At 7:47 a.m., a West Cottage Street woman entered the police station to discuss a summons she received regarding an incident several years ago that she thought had been "taken care of."
- At 9:05 a.m., a woman entered the police station to request a band-aid after falling while jogging.
- At 9:49 a.m., a man entered the police station to report that he had become the victim of credit card fraud.
- At 10:17 a.m., a warrant was served on Leo Road.
- At 10:26 a.m., a woman on Fader Place called police to report that she noticed "an older man sitting in his car looking at the playground." Police were unable to locate anyone matching the description given.
- At 11:17 a.m., a Green Street man called police to report that "he has several Democratic signs that have been painted over within the last few days."
- At 11:25 a.m., an employee at Marblehead High School called police to report kids hanging out near the Post Office.
- At 11:40 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on State Street.
- At 11:47 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call on Ralph Road.
- At 12:28 p.m., a woman called police to report losing her sunglasses at Hawthorne Pond.
- At 1:47 p.m., a woman on Overlook Road called police to report that there had been a black Roadmaster bike in her yard for the last week.
- At 2:53 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Spray Avenue.
- At 2:22 p.m., a resident entered the police station to request information regarding a past motor vehicle accident.
- At 2:30 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Aldrich Terrace.
- At 7:33 p.m., police responded to a report of a low-hanging wire near the intersection of Brook Road and Clifton Avenue.
- At 9:37 p.m., police responded to a report of a "young man yelling in the street" on Broughton Road.
- At 11:58 p.m., an Elm Street resident called police to report credit card fraud.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.