The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, Sept. 21:
- 10:29 a.m., an officer reportedly found a new three-pack of onesies behind the Post Office on Smith Street.
- 11:21 a.m., a Calthrope Road man called police to report that landscapers on Togan Way were blowing leaves onto his yard.
- At 12:16 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Atlantic Avenue involving a 2010 Honda Accord and a 2007 Volvo XC70.
- At 1:17 p.m., a motorist on Pleasant Street was pulled over in a 1986 Chevy El Camino. Alexa Romano, 21, of 67 Tudor St., Lynn, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 1:24 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle complaint near the intersection of Leggs Hill Road and Tedesco Street.
- At 1:25 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm at National Grand Bank of Marblehead on Washington Street.
- At 1:28 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on School Street.
- At 1:31 p.m., police received word that there were blue chairs in parking spaces on Pleasant Street. Responding officers didn't find any chairs.
- At 1:51 p.m., a Barnard Hawkes Court woman called police to report receiving threatening text messages from an unknown number. The woman reportedly told police that she invited the texter to her home and would use any force necessary if someone came to her house. She also reportedly said she knew about the 'Stand Your Ground' law in Florida and had razor blades. Police told the woman to lock her doors and call police of anyone came to the house.
- At 1:53 p.m., an abuse prevention order was dropped off at the police station.
- At 2:54 p.m., a woman on Lighthouse Lane called police to report that people were cutting brush down and stacking it on her property.
- At 2:59 p.m., a female student at Marblehead High School was transported to Salem Hospital by ambulance.
- At 4:00 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Franklin Street.
- At 6:33 p.m., a resident entered the police station to discuss a parking complaint on Brackett Place.
- At 8:50 p.m., a man called police to report that his son and other students were threatened outside the Marblehead High School football game.
- At 9:28 p.m., police responded to a domestic disturbance on Intrepid Circle.
- At 10:53 p.m., police responded to a fire alarm on Pleasant Street. Stanley H. Parsons, 29, of 191 Pleasant St., Danvers, was arrested on four non-Marblehead warrants.
- At 11:01 p.m., police responded to a report of kids fighting on Lime Street. Joseph Fountaine, 21, of 72 Beaver St., Salem was arrested on a charge of carrying a dangerous weapon.
Saturday, Sept. 22:
- At 1:08 a.m., police responded to a domestic disturbance on Endicott Avenue.
- At 1:11 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Lafayette Street.
- At 3:15 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 3:23 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Lafayette Street.
- At 3:57 a.m., police responded to a domestic disturbance on Pond Street.
- At 3:58 a.m., police and fire units responded to Lafaytette Street for a reported fall inside of a home. One person was taken by ambulance to Salem Hospital.
If you have a question about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.