The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Jan. 10:
- At 9:21 a.m., a Bayview Road man called police to report that a boat broke loose and was damaging his deck supports. The Marblehead Harbormaster was reportedly notified.
- At 9:42 a.m., police received word that a sandwich board had been stolen on Humphrey Street.
- At 10:18 a.m., a Leggs Hill Road woman entered the police station to complain about trespassers who were climbing on the rocks behind her house.
- At 10:33 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Mohawk Road.
- At 11:17 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that they received "another phone call from someone who is clearly trying to reach a drug dealer."
- At 12:38 p.m., a resident called police to report finding a pair of dress shoes on a rock near Gingerbread Hill Road.
- At 1:38 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of State and Front streets.
- At 3:33 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Alden Road.
- At 6:06 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Mohawk Road.
- At 6:26 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
- At 7:46 p.m., police and fire units responded to a reported grease fire on School Street.
Friday, Jan. 11:
- At 4:42 a.m., police responded to a report of a car alarm sounding on Warren Road.
- At 7:26 a.m., a resident called police to report smoke coming from the front and roof of a house on Humphrey Street. Local firefighters were unable to find anything wrong.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.