The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Sunday, Nov. 4:
- At 9:33 a.m., a Washington Street man entered the police station to discuss ongoing custody issues.
- At 10:07 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report losing an iphone.
- At 10:50 a.m., a woman on Cedar Street called police to report that her husband had been being violent and just left the house.
- At 11:34 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Nonatum Road.
- At 1:07 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Shepard Street.
- At 1:50 p.m., a woman entered the police station to take measurements of the lobby for her lawyer.
- At 2:00 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Village Street.
- At 3:05 p.m., a resident entered the police station to complain about a vehicle parked at the top of Gerry Street.
- At 3:50 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 4:28 p.m., a Norman Street man entered the police station to report that someone entered his boat and took a tool from it. The man said he was concerned about kids getting into the boat.
- At 5:09 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call on Maple Street.
- At 7:34 p.m., police responded to a reported hit and run on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 8:32 p.m., police assisted an 88-year-old woman who fell on West Shore Drive. The woman was eventually taken to Salem Hospital.
Monday, Nov. 5:
- At 1:03 a.m., police conducted a property check on Fort Sewall Lane.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.