Village Plaza's Vietnamese restaurant, Soall Bistro, held its big grand opening earlier this month and sibling owners Mia Lunt and Tan Nguyen were eager to unveil a recently-revamped menu.
The restaurant originally opened on Bessom Street in March within the former home of .
The name, like the restaurant, is rooted in family. "Soall" is a combination of Lunt and Nguyen's mother's name, Soa, and the first letters of Lunt's sons' names, Logan and Liem.
Lunt said she and her brother, Tam, set out to fulfill their dream of opening a "casual place to share comfortable Vietnamese food from their childhood."
- Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday through Saturday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Here are some of the items on the new menu:
- Garlic Lemongrass Shrimp
- Shrimp on Sugar Cane
- Roasted Vietnamese BBQ Pork
- Curry Chicken Strips
- Grilled Flank Steak
- Roasted Lemongrass Chicken
- Eggplant with Ginger & Scallion Sauce
- Crispy Eggrolls
- Lemongrass Tofu
- Shrimp with Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
- Chicken with Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Beef with Vietnamese Oil Dressing
- Pork with Vietnamese Honey Mustard Dressing
For more information about Soall Bistro call 781-990-1233 or check out the restaurant's Facebook page.
Have you stopped by Soall Bistro? Let us know what you thought of the experience in the comments section below.