Worldly Pets carries a variety of the best natural, holistic and raw foods for your dog or cat. It also carries a huge selection of treats and chews. Worldly Pets offers free delivery to Marblehead and the surrounding communities.
The store also features everything else you could need for your dog, cat, bird, reptile or rodent; including leashes, collars, toys, clothing, bedding and more. It also carries a full line of aquarium and pond products. In addition, if you prefer to shop at home, you can visit online at Worldlypets.com or browse its eBay store.
Worldly Pets was founded in 2007 by Gail Novack, who spent several years as the fundraising coordinator for the North East Shiba Rescue Association. She and her staff are avid pet lovers who aim to go "above and beyond" their customers expectations. If neither store carries what you are looking for, Worldly Pets' staff will do their best to get it for you.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm; Sat, 9am-5pm, Sun, 11 - 4
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Founding Date: Jun 26 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- Parking: On-street: free
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Pet shop specialties: Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Gerbils, Guinea pigs, Hamsters, Rabbits, Reptiles
- Pet services: Pet sitting
- Specialties: Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Reptiles, Rodents
- If this community were an animal, what would it be?: Definitely a dog. No creature on earth is as loving, patient and forgiving as a dog.