Once the home to Eaton Apothecary and now run by corporate giant, Walgreens—this Marblehead location brings with it a larger selection of products, online ordering and greater convenience to the local community. Pharmacy customers are now connected to every Walgreens store nationwide and can order and pick-up prescriptions at any one of its thousands of locations.
The store also carries a large selection of household and grocery-store goods such as, cleaners, light bulbs, cereal, gifts, greeting cards, newspapers and magazines. It also has a do-it-yourself photo-processing station and is conveniently located right in the heart of downtown Marblehead.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 7:30pm; Sat, 8:30am - 5pm; Sun, 8:30am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk. There is no restroom at the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Pharmacy, Immunizations
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products
- Pharmacy hours: Same as above
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No