Village Roast Beef & Seafood has all the standard fare one would expect from a roast beef joint, including: Greek salads, subs, scallops, shrimp, pasta, roast beef, chicken fingers and more. What seems to set Village apart is its portion sizes. Small means large, and "large" means larger.
The staff is friendly, the parking is ample and there are a few cozy tables inside for dining in.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Level with sidewalk, no handicapped bathrooms.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Salads, subs, fried seafood, roast beef, chicken
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Large roast beef sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: casual