Tony's Pizza & Restaurant
Tony Brogna is a friendly, local, class act with a charming Italian accent. Brogna has been cooking his own pizza dough and making sauce, cutlets, meatballs, soups, lasagna and more since 1985. His restaurant is in the heart of downtown Marblehead. Specialties include homemade cheese lasagna and eggplant Parmesan.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at level with the sidewalk and bathrooms are handicap accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tonysmarblehead.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Pizza and lasagna
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This is a close-knit, wonderful, supportive, family-oriented community.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Cheese Lasagna, Eggplant Parmesan
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hand-tossed pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Tony Brogna
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Catering, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual