The Marblehead Inn
Originally an 1872 Victorian Estate, the Marblehead Inn continues to represent an era of grace and hospitality. Within its majestic exterior are five rooms and six suites tastefully decorated with country Victorian furnishings and all with private baths. Amenities include cable TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, full continental breakfast, a handicapped unit, ample, secure parking and on-site innkeepers.The Marblehead Inn is a non-smoking inn and does not allow pets. Open year-round, Marblehead Inn's suites are available for both short- and long-term stays and has gift certificates.
- Hours: 9:00 - 9:00
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: New Owners since June 2011 and under new Management
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Computer lounge
- Transportation: Bus, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Wi-Fi: Free
- What makes this community special?: Marblehead...whether for business, leisure, or respite, there's something for everyone.
- Lodging Type: Bed & Breakfast
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 11
- Maximum occupancy: 22
- Level: Luxury/upscale
- Services: Reservations
- Room features: Internet connection, Safe
- Pets allowed: No
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Don't underestimate the value of a good GPS!