Established in 1986, the Harbor Light Inn is an example of all the romantic charm that Marblehead can be. Vacations Magazine has referred to it as one of the country's "10 Most Romantic Inns." This inn is the marriage of two Federalist inns with a total of 21 unique rooms including amenities such as fine linens, period antiques and, upon request, in-room double jacuzzis.
Numerous working fireplaces warm formal parlors and the inviting Tavern, where an informal drink or appetizer can be had. Also available to guests are a rooftop walk for romantic moonlit nights, sundecks, a patio and quiet gardens surrounding an outdoor heated pool.
The inn is within mere feet of old Marblehead's numerous restaurants and shops, and is a short walk to the waterfront.
- Fax: 781-631-2216
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Bars, Lost & found, Restaurants
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 21
- Maximum occupancy: 44
- Level: Luxury/upscale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: No
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Call directly for best rates