Located in historic Marblehead, She is a boutique for the girl in every woman. Cute lingerie, hip bags, tanks, jewelry and jeans bathe the store in an array of textures and colors. Also available are a modest selection of household wares, including candles, stationery and diffusers. Although the boutique carries many well-known brands, customers can also find some funky and unique names, including the original works of some local designers. With an added emphasis on eco-friendly materials and brands, the boutique's owner, Tiffany Gaddis, manages to skillfully present an impressive variety of choices in the small shop.
- Hours: Summer: Daily, 10am - 6pm. Winter: Daily, 10am - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Tops, jewelry, candles, stationery, diffusers, jeans, hats, shoes, accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Returns are accepted for store credit within 10 days with the receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Clothing and accessories brands: Splendid, Free People, Michael Stars, Hudson Jeans
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No