Seaside Nursery School
The Seaside Nursery School puts children, and their families, first. The nursery's stated purpose is to provide activities that help children develop and learn at their own growth rates in an informal and flexible program aimed at the needs of the individual child.
Seaside's curriculum includes language, arts, science, math, art, music, movement and social studies. Teachers see themselves as facilitators, to provide support and information to both children and parents. Parents are always welcome, whether for a special event, or just to stop in and see how the day is going.
Seaside Nursery School has 4 programs: toddler, transitional pre-school, pre-school and transitional kindergarten. A brochure with explanations can be requested.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Paypal, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Ages: 18 months to 5 years
- Capacity: 100
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 14
- Average personnel training (years): 20
- What's your organizational philosophy?: We believe that children learn through play.
- Number of students: 100
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Accreditation/licenses: ECE - Dept of Early Childhood Education
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 10 to 1, but can vary
- Number of faculty: 16
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Very engaged with community, whether donating to food banks, animal shelters and others in need.