Scribe Paper, located in historic Marblehead, is more than just a store, it's an experience. Owner Grace Cole has a knack of stocking her store with some amazing, funky, far out, cool and useful items, from stationery and greeting cards to colorful pails, pens and wrapping paper. Also available are items from incredibly talented local and national artisans.
Cole has been in business since 2005 and when asked what prompted to choose this line of work, she replied, "I just love paper!" A person could spend quite some time in Scribe Paper and never grow tired of the amazing variety.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Stationery, greeting cards, invitations, gifts
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Love the tight-knit community. We take care of each other.