Located in the Derby Loft Building on the corner of Lafayette and Derby streets in Salem, Rouge Cosmetics sells makeup, skincare, fragrances, hair and nail care and shave products along with expert advice. With its pale oak flooring, pendant lighting and pink hues, the chic store offers a warm welcome to all who enter. "We want to empower women of all ages by helping them to look and feel more confident," says owner Ann Supple Massey, who employs professionally trained makeup artists and estheticians. "We love what we do."
Rouge Cosmetics sells a variety of cosmetics including Bare Minerals, Nars, Stila, Glo Minerals, Caudalie, Mario Badescu, Peter Thomas Roth, Bumble and bumble, Blinc, The Lip Scrub, The Balm, Tocca, Deborah Lippman, The Art of Shaving, and many more. The shop holds special vendor events including facials and makeup lessons and books appointments for proms, weddings, and special nights out.
Rouge won Boston Magazine's prestigious Best of Boston 2009 for Makeup Shopping, Improper Bostonian's Best of 2009 "Worth the Trip" award and has been awarded Best of Northshore by Northshore Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011. Rouge has also been featured on The Today Show and in Fashion Boston, Boston Sunday Globe Magazine and many online blogs.
- Fax: 978-740-1047
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm (January - April Sunday hours are 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Sep 20, 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Makeup, Skincare, Fragrance, Hair Care, Nail Care, Self Tan, Makeup Tools, Men's. NARS bareMinerals, Stila, Paula Dorf, theBalm, glominerals, blinc, Darphin, Caudalie, Mario Badescu, Bumble and bumble, Lippmann, Tocca, Art of Shaving, St. Tropez, more!
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store Credit with receipt for unopened products in their original packaging within 14 days. We happily sample all our skincare and a makeup artist will professionally apply your makeup choices so you can try before you buy!
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: history, architecture, shopping, restaurants, friendly people
- What's the one must-have beauty product?: Mascara. It opens up the eye and makes the whole face look awake and less tired. After that it would be concealer to bannish dark circles!