Roses and Thistle is a unique, floral boutique that specializes in custom creations. Some of owner, Tracey Scott's, creations have been featured prominently in area magazines, such as the front cover of Marblehead Magazine's Christmas issue. With many years in the business, and seven of those years spent working at the esteemed Winston Flowers of Boston, it comes as no surprise. When asked why she chose this field, Scott answered, "I've always gardened, and I've always been involved with the arts in one way or another, so it only made sense."
Roses and Thistle will travel for weddings, parties and other events. The shop is also well-known for it's incredible orchids.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Level with sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Floral arrangements, gifts
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: No