In business since 1971, Mino's is known for it's supreme roast beef sandwiches. Years later, owner Costas Travayiakis introduced pizza to the menu, using traditional Greek ingredients and gourmet toppings. What transpired is an exclusive menu of signature pies such as the Olympian gyro, Aegean, chicken fajita and Greek Village pizza.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is spacious within and has lowered bar stools and counters.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Roast beef sandwiches, gourmet pizza, hot and cold subs, salads, chicken kabob dinners, appetizers, cold beverages
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Greek