Marblehead Little Theatre
Marblehead Little Theatre is a non-profit volunteer community theatre organization that hosts its own company performances as well as a myriad of shows from local theatre companies like Salem and Swampscott. Childrens shows, Friday night movies, and local performers are just some of the offerings of the quaint theatre.
- Fax: 781-639-4356
- Hours: Varies by season; see Arts listings on Patch or our Web site for show times.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from School Street
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1955
- Ticket information: Tickets available for most production on-line and at Spirit of '76 Bookstore. Tickets for Children's Theatre shows available at the door.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.MLTLive.org
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Restrictions: No smoking
- What makes this community special?: Marblehead loves the arts of all kinds, visual and performing. There are numerous galleries and a number of terrific events - Marblehead Arts Festival, Summer Jazz, Marblehead Little Theatre to name a few.
- Which performer or group that has visited the venue is the most interesting or memorable?: In addition to Marblehead Little Theatre's own shows, the Firehouse has hosted productions from Salem Theatre Company, Salem State Student Ensemble, John Tumulty, Mugford Street Players, Follen Angels