Whether you are cooking dinner from scratch, firing up the grill, stocking up for a party or just in dire need of allergy relief, Marblehead Community Store can meet most of your grocery and household needs. Long aisles sport shelves stocked with everything from soup to nuts, and it even has a butchery in the store.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8:30am - 9pm; Sun, 8:30am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Organic
- Specialties: Known for our meats: we grind our own hamburger and cut our own meats.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Grocery services: Butcher
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes