Gravity Fitness Club
Gravity Fitness Club is an independently-owned sister club to the Gold's Gym of Greater Boston in which memberships are cross- accepted. Membership to Gravity Fitness Club allows full access to all equipment and a variety of group classes including aerobics, zumba, spinning and kickboxing. Free personal training consultations are also available. The facility has an on-site babysitting room. Gravity Fitness club offers discounts to law enforcement agents, active and inactive military personnel and students.
- Hours: Exercise room hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 9pm; Fri, 5am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 11am. Babysitting hours: Mon - Fri. 8am - 11:30am; Mon, Thu, 5pm - 7:30pm; Tue, Wed, 5pm - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 11am.
- Founding Date: May 01 2009
- What makes this community special?: Supported by a lot of great people who are both members of the club and the community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Membership info: No-committment, paid-in-full, monthly eft.
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Mid-Day.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking