Located at the intersection of West Shore Drive and Lafayette Street, this 8-acre park is home to four baseball diamonds with backstops, dugouts, outfield fences, bleachers and lights for night play. The park also includes batting cages, bathrooms and a "volunteer shed," as well as a small woodchip playground, basketball court and open playing field.
Parking is available in a lot off West Shore Drive, or in a small lot off Everett Paine Boulevard, adjacent to the entrance to to the Wyman Woods Conservation Area.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: None.
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides
- Facilities (playgrounds): Restrooms