Visitors to Fen Yang House will find, not only authentic Chinese cuisine, but also a Sushi bar and a full Japanese menu. Situated within two minutes of downtown Marblehead, the restaurant is convenient for a quick lunch or dinner special. Those with more time can settle in for a nice, quiet meal on the Chinese side, or watch TV while eating on the Japanese side.
In addition to a very large and varied menu, it also provides customers with new specials each week.
- Fax: 781-639-8341
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, 12pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Sushi
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese / Sushi
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: New special dishes each week
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual