Of her 25 years in the hair salon business, Denise Faraca has owned her own for 20. She and her Cutting Edge staff are always keeping up with the latest trends and technologies, and each year they all attend at least one hair styling seminar.
Right in the heart of downtown Marblehead, the Cutting Edge hair salon is easy to get to from anywhere in town.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: They have a small, removable wheelchair ramp that they will put out when properly notified.
- What makes this community special?: There's a great sense of community, family-orientation and support of local businesses and causes.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: On-street: free
- License/certification: Class 1 Cosmetology License
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Proms & Weddings, etc
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Rejuvenol, GHD, Goldwell, Wella
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Make sure to have your hair cut every 4-6 weeks.