Amy's Cozy Corner offers a stimulating, fun, safe and educational environment for children. The aim is to help kids become self-motivated while learning through new experiences. With great respect for each child's unique feelings, Amy's makes it clear that with respect to activities, each child's feelings are deeply respected.
Amy added, "We are very easy-going and gladly work with parents' regarding their unique, demanding lifestyles."
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm
- Handicap Accessible: level with sidewalk, and bathrooms
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Ages: 1mos to 7yrs
- Capacity: 63
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Pick-up
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 5
- Average personnel training (years): 20
- What's your organizational philosophy?: We believe that play is the primary learning utensil for young children so we aim to make learning a stimulating, enjoyable, and enthusiastic experience.