Abbot Hall, Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall is both the town hall and a museum. It houses the original "Spirit of '76," painted by Archibald MacNeal Willard. Also included in its collection is the deed to Marblehead from the Nanapashemet tribe of Native Americans (1684).
Government offices include the Selectmen's Office, Town Administrator, Town Clerk, Town Planner, Parking Clerk and Historical Commission.
- Fax: 781-631-8571
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 8am - 5pm; Wed, 7:30am - 7:30pm; Fri, 8am - 1pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp located at entrance.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes