Week of Jan. 6, Marblehead Essentials
Monday, Jan. 6:
- School is back in session after the holiday break and the stormy weather.
- Abbot Library Board of Trustees at 6:30 p.m. in the Marblehead Room at the library. More Information
Tuesday, Jan. 7:
- Old and Historic Districts Commission at 7 p.m. in the Selectmen's Meeting Room at Town Hall. More Information
- Water and Sewer Commission at 7:30 p.m. in the commission office at 100 Tower Way, Bldg. 11.
- Recreation and Parks Commission at 7 p.m. in the confernece room at the Community Center. More Information
- Conservation Commission at 7 p.m. Lower Level of the Municipal Bldg. 7 Widger Road (enter at Veteran's Office). More Information
- Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School Committee Annual Meeting at 7 p.m. at the Amelia P. O'Malley Media Center at North Shore Technical High school, 30 Log Bridge Road, Middleton. More Information
- Glover School Building Committee at 6 p.m. in the Marblehead High School Principal's Conference Room. More Information
- Marblehead Disabilities Commission at 4:30 p.m. at the Community Center in the Conference Room. More Information
- North Shore Regional Vocational School Committee Annual Meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the Amelia P. O'Malley Media Center at North Shore Technical High school, 30 Log Bridge Road, Middleton. More Information
Friday, Nov. 10:
- Marian Court College, 35 Little's Point Road, Swampscott, present the 20 Under 20 of the North Shore at 7 p.m. With guest speaker Margery Eagan Co-host, Boston Public Radio 89.7 and Columnist, Boston Herald This is the first annual celebration of twenty North Shore high school students who are the social and community workers and leaders of today and tomorrow.