1. Weather Watch:
Monday's forecast calls for scattered showers and a high temperature of 77.
- Sunrise: 6:02 a.m.
- Low tide: 9:37 a.m.
- High tide: 3:57 p.m.
- Sunset: 7:27 p.m.
The Zoning Board of Appeals meets Tuesday, Aug. 27 at 7:30 p.m. at Abbot Hall. Agenda items include hearings on additions, garage demolitions and window changes.
3. More Town Notes:
Selectmen meet Wednesday at Abbot Hall at 7:30 p.m. Police Chief Robert Picariello is slated to talk about parking regulations on Pleasant and School Street. Water and Sewer Superintendent Amy McHugh is scheduled to give a drainage project update.
4. High School Notes:
5. Athletics Notes:
The 2013 MHS Athletic Parent-Coach Assembly and Meeting is Wednesday August 28, @ 6:30pm in the MHS Auditorium
- 6:30pm - Opening Remarks by MHS Athletic Director Mark Tarmey.
- 6:40pm - MHS Athletic Training Overview by MHS Athletic Trainer Will Desjardins and MHS Team Doctor Navid Mahooti.
- 6:45pm - Marblehead All Sports Foundation update on capital improvement plans for town athletic facilities.
- 6:50pm - Marblehead All -Sports Boosters update on fundraising and scholarship initiatives.
- 6:55pm - Marblehead Magicians Gridiron Club update on fundraising and scholarship initiatives.
- 7:00pm - Parents and Coaches retreat to assigned rooms for individual team meetings.