1. Weather Watch: Partly sunny. Cooler, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Sunrise: 6:31 a.m.
- High tide: 7:48 a.m.
- Low tide: 2:07 p.m.
- Sunset: 5:23 p.m.
2. Recreation and Parks Commission Meets: The agenda includes Devereaux Beach. Meeting is 7 p.m. Thursday at the Community Center.
3. Speaking of Recreation and Parks: The town has a great brochure about all the many recreation programs running this winter and spring. I've attached it as a PDF. You can also get it at this link. I also recommend you "like" the Marblehead Recreation and Parks Facebook page. The department posts news there as well.
4. Magicians in Action: Marblehead High School girls hockey skates on home ice against Burlington Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at Salem State.
5. Jazz Fusion in Salem: Looking for an excuse to get out of the house tonight? 43 Church Restaurant on Church Street in Salem will be hosting The Session tonight beginning at 8:30 p.m. The Session is a mix of jazz, fusion, r&b, and lounge all wrapped up into one. Click Here for all the details.
Engage with your neighbors on Marblehead Patch: