Enjoy an interactive, informative, and inspirational evening with leading experts learning the latest advances on topics that will change your life.
Private Home Care and Penguin Hall, a Wise Living Community, are honored to co-host a “Health and Wellness at Any Age” event at Penguin Hall located at 36 Essex Street, Wenham, MA on September 27th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Doors will open at 3:30 and the event will begin promptly at 4 p.m.
This event hosted in the beautiful Penguin Hall Estate is free and open to the public; however, space is limited, so RSVP to 781-639-8696 early. You will be eligible to qualify for a $100 prize.
- Mary Demakes, RN, Private Home Care will present on “Your Wealth is Your Health, and Health is Your Wealth.”
- Marc Freedman of Freedman Financial and Host of Dollars and Sense on 96.9 Bostontalks WTKK, will present on “5 Critical Money Issues Retirees Need to Address Today.”
- Dr. Darlene Ertha of Eight Rivers Integrative Medicine will present on “Pain Management without Medication.”
- Linda Goddard of Mindful Medicine will present on “Talk Therapy and Body Work to Increase Body Awareness.”
- Sallie Felton of Sallie Felton Life Coach and an International Talk Show host will present on, “Start Where You Stand,” What do you want in this next stage of life and how are you going to get there?
- Dr. Jonathan Inz from Beverly Hospital will present on “Stress Management during these Stressful
- Christine Lucas of Complete Mind and Body is a Holistic Health and Nutrition Counselor who will share life-skills on “6-Steps to Creating a Life You Love,”
- Heather Carroll, LSWA, NCDP, NCDM with Alzheimer’s Association will address “Signs and Advances in Alzheimer’s Disease.”
Private Home Care is Nurse Owned and Operated with over 30 years of experience. We believe that the quality of care, determines the quality of life. Our specialized services for seniors include Alzheimer’s Care, Live-in 24 hr. Care, Bathing and Dressing, Meal Preparation, Manage Medications, Walking Companion, Event Companion, Respite Care, Hospital Assistance, Nursing Home Assistance, and Transportation Assistance among other services. Our philosophy is “Compassion is at the Heart of Our Care.” We are located in Marblehead, MA with new offices opening up in Wenham and Burlington, MA. For more information contact Mary Demakes, RN Owner and Bonnie Akerson, Marketing and Business Development at 781-639-8696 or www.eldersathome.com.
Penguin Hall, a Wise Living Community, is a splendid 1929 mansion surrounded by 50 parkland acres offering independent seniors the opportunity to experience Great Estate Living. The project will create 192 homes connected to Penguin Hall’s elegant common rooms plus three architecturally distinguished 1930s-style mansions, each harboring 12-to-16 private units. Every home comes with chef’s kitchens and a sunroom ringed with windows. Both the connected and mansion-style homes are elevator-served, as is the heated, below-home parking. Ownership is hassle-free because all interior and exterior maintenance is included. Concierge Assistants are on site 24 hours of every day.
Extensive amenities are part of the Great Estate life, including a restaurant with menus created by a top Nantucket chef, a complete Wellness Center, lap and plunge pools, gardens with a four-season greenhouse and access to Gordon College’s academic curriculum. Penguin Hall’s condominium homes will range from 800 to over 2000 square feet with prices from $450,000 to over $1 million. Jim Mullen and Chris Wise regularly give personal presentations. Please call 978-468-2645 to register. (www.penguinhall.com and www.wiseliving.com)