The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Sunday, May 11:
- At 8:21 a.m., police responded to a report of a found bike on Sevinor Road.
- At 1:33 p.m., police and fire units responded to a fire alarm on Foster Street.
- At 1:47 p.m., police responded to a report of a motorcyclist "going about 60 inbound" on Edgemere Road.
- At 3:31 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian near the intersection of Atlantic and Commercial streets. A woman struck by a vehicle was taken by ambulance to Salem Hospital.
- At 5:17 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 8:08 p.m., police responded to a possible medical overdose on West Shore Drive. A person was transported to the hospital.
- At 8:21 p.m., police responded to a report of harassment on Pond Street.
- At 8:36 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Haley Road.
- At 9:16 p.m., police responded to a report of a strong smell of smoke coming from the area of Salem State University. The smell was later attributed to a large brush fire in Peabody.
- At 10:24 p.m., police responded to a report of kids hanging around at Chandler Hovey Park on Lighthouse Lane.
- At 11:41 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report a past assault.