Sunday, Feb. 17
- At 6:42 a.m., police received a report that a woman was having heart problems on Casino Road. She was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 8:53 a.m., police and fire units responded to a 26-year-old man having seizures on the side of the road at Beverly Avenue and West Shore Drive. He was bleeding from the mouth and transported to the hospital.
- At 9:23 a.m., police received a report of an assault on Pleasant Street where a woman reportedly showed up at a workplace and punched another woman in the eye.
- At 3:42 p.m., police received a report of a scam in which a person's bank information was obtained.
- At 4:57 p.m., police received a report of a lost iPhone, lost while walking between the library and the Landing.
Monday, Feb. 18
- At 12:14 p.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle accident on Watson Street. A driver backed into another vehicle and left a note but was unsure if the owner of the car would see it because of the snow.
- At 1:58 p.m., police received a report of an iPhone found on the Neck at Ocean Avenue and Nanepashemet Street. The phone was returned its owner.
- At 7:47 p.m., police and fire units responded to a motor vehicle crash at Leggs Hill Road and Tedesco Street. No injuries were reported.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
- At 8:07 a.m., police received an iPhone found on Pleasant Street by a walk-in. The phone was returned to its owner.
- At 1:12 p.m., police received a report from a caller that a driver had run over a trash container at Front Street and Darling Street. The caller called back and said the driver had returned and was picking up the trash.
- At 4:09 p.m., police received a report from a walk-in who said that she was receiving harassing texts/phone calls from an unknown source. The woman said the person harassing her had got her information from an online dating source.
- At 4:42 p.m., police received a report of a lost platinum solitaire diamond ring.