The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Feb. 16:
- At 8:16 a.m., an Atlantic Avenue man called police to report that his gate had been broken overnight.
- At 10:51 a.m., police responded to a report of an assault on Humphrey Street.
- At 1:54 p.m., a resident called police to report losing a money clip with an ID and a bank card on Commercial Street.
- At 1:54 p.m., a man entered the police station to report that his wife had lost her gold wedding band on Saturday. The man said she had been at John Fagone Hair Salon, Dunkin' Donuts and one other place in Old Town before she noticed it was missing. The ring, he said, may have an inscription with initials and a date of 1989.
- At 2:24 p.m., a man called police to report that he lost a set of architectural blueprints in the area of Washington Square.
- At 3:09 p.m., a resident called police to report losing a silver wedding band with the inscription "tuya es mi vida."
- At 5:29 p.m., a found wallet was turned over to police.
Friday, Feb. 17:
- At 6:39 a.m., police and fire units responded to the intersection of Elm Street and Roosevelt Avenue for a report of burning building materials. The fire was small, did not spread to any buildings and was extinguished quickly.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.