The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Oct. 10:
- At 8:54 a.m., police left a message for a Nicholson Street resident on behalf of the Beverly Police Department.
- At 10:56 a.m., a resident called police to report that his car was smeared with feces and toilet papered while parked behind the thrift shop on Pleasant Street. The owner told police he thought his Scott Brown and Mitt Romney bumper stickers had something to do with it.
- At 11:20 a.m., a Sevinor Road woman called police to report that the rear window of her car had been broken.
- At 12:08 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Bubier Road.
- At 1:34 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report losing a leaf blower on Atlantic Avenue about a half-an-hour earlier.
- At 1:45 p.m., police responded to a report of "wire throwing sparks" on Lafayette Street.
- At 1:51 p.m., a Broughton Road woman called police to report that her "psycho neighbor" was harassing her and banging on her door.
- At 2:12 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Haley Road.
- At 2:22 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Arrowhead Road.
- At 2:36 p.m., an Evans Road man called police to report that he was the victim of online fraud.
- At 2:42 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Village Street involving a 2000 Ford Explorer and a 2012 Honda Accord.
- At 6:57 p.m., a resident entered the police station to complain about an overflowing storm drain on Ballast Lane.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.