The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Sept. 24:
- At 8:08 a.m., a resident called police to report that a guitar amp was left on the side of the road near the intersection of Peach Highlands and Blueberry Road.
- At 10:28 a.m., a woman on Ruby Avenue called police to report that her 2006 Toyota Avalon was entered overnight and a cell phone and CDs were missing.
- At 11:49 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that several Democratic signs were taken from her yard and the yard of her neighbor.
- At 12:19 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Widger Road involving a 2002 Hyundai Accent.
- At 12:22 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that their bike had been stolen from Charlotte Road.
- At 1:00 p.m., police were alerted to a paint spill on West Shore Drive.
- At 1:34 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Widger Road.
- At 2:10 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of Green and Lattimer streets.
- At 2:15 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that their 2005 Mercedes CLK55 was vandalized while parked on Atlantic Avenue overnight.
- At 2:41 p.m., police recovered a purse and a tool bag left unattended on Chestnut Street.
- At 5:09 p.m., police responded to a report of a hit-and-run accident on Village Street involving a 2007 Mercedes Mariner.
- At 5:44 p.m., a called police to report that her had been vandalized while parked on Waldron Court.
- At 6:46 p.m., police responded to a reported road rage accident on Locust Street.
- At 9:26 p.m., a resident entered the police station to complain about cars parked illegally on Pleasant Street.
Tuesday, Sept. 25:
- At 2:53 a.m., police received word that a vehicle would be repossessed on Peach Highlands.
- At 7:29 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Prince Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.