The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Sept. 17:
- At 7:48 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Maple Street.
- At 8:17 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ocean Avenue.
- At 8:45 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Richard Road.
- At 11:48 a.m., a motorist in a 1999 Nissan Altima reportedly ran out of gas on West Shore Drive after coming from a funeral.
- At 1:32 p.m., an Elmwood Road resident entered the police station to report receiving a call from a phone scammer.
- At 3:23 p.m., a resident on Buchanan Road called police to report that her son was being threatened by another kid.
- At 3:29 p.m., a man on Kenneth Road called police to report that a suspicious trailer was parked in front of his house. The owner of the trailer reportedly told police he had to park it on the street because he didn't have room in his driveway.
- At 3:31 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Humphrey Street.
- At 6:55 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Hillside Avenue. A man was reportedly placed in protective custody and taken to the hospital.
- At 8:01 p.m., a resident reported losing a Toyota key somewhere between Devereux Beach and Marblehead Neck.
- At 8:59 p.m., a resident on Franklin Street called police to report that a red and white Gary Fisher bike had been taken from their front porch.
- At 10:10 p.m., a resident on West Shore Drive called police to report that the window of their 2012 Toyota Camry had been smashed and a briefcase was stolen.
Tuesday, Sept. 18:
- At 7:31 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Hathaway Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.