The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Dec. 18:
- At 8:02 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
- At 8:03 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Thompson Road.
- At 1:00 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Humphrey Street.
- At 2:30 p.m., police received word that two doors had been vandalized on Brook Road.
- At 3:09 p.m., police assisted an 82-year-old woman who fell on Taft Street.
- At 4:39 p.m., a resident called police to report that their iPhone was stolen from their car while it was parked on Front Street Sunday.
- At 4:52 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Beacon Street.
- At 6:11 p.m., police responded to a fire alarm on Sagamore Road. The alarm was reportedly caused by food burning on the stove.
- At 6:23 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Village Street.
- At 7:13 p.m., police responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Shetland Road.
- At 7:28 p.m., a Beackett Place woman entered the police station to discuss what she should do about her son with anger issues. The woman said her son was threatening to jump out a window. He was later taken to the hospital.
- At 9:26 p.m., police assisted a 92-year-old Yorkshire Road woman who fell. The woman was later taken to the hospital.
- At 10:30 p.m., police responded to a disturbance outside of Maddie's Sail Loft on State Street.
Wednesday, Dec. 19:
- At 5:49 a.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Elm Street.
- At 6:17 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 7:32 a.m., police responded to Farrell Court to assist a 75-year-old man who was having difficulty breathing.
If you have a question about this log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.