Friday, Feb. 15
- At 8:41 a.m., police received a report from a parent who said his 17-year-old daughter was refusing to go to school. The student was given a ride to school.
- At 10:25 a.m., police received a report that a Green Street resident was receiving annoying phone calls saying she had won a lottery.
- At 11:48 a.m., police received a report of an erratic driver on Pleasant Street and Smith Lane.
- At 3:06 p.m., police received a report of a hit and run on Smith Street.
- At 4:25 p.m., police and firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at Pleasant Street and Smith Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:46 p.m., police received a report from an Evans Road woman who said she was receiving harassing emails from her ex-spouse.
- At 7:49 p.m., police received a report that a youth was tagging a mailbox and running toward Swampscott. Police brought two juveniles into the station. The 14-year-old was charged with drug possession and the 15-year-old was charged with tagging property and defacing property.
Saturday, Feb. 16
- At 1:52 a.m., a person came into the station and dropped off a wallet she had found near Tony's. The owner was notified.
- At 8:40 a.m., an adult tricycle was reported missing at Powder House Court.
- At 10:09 a.m., someone reported losing an iPhone in a red case near the Me and Thee the night before.
- At 4:28 p.m., a hit and run was reported at Litchman Terrace and Taft Street.