The following is an excerpt from the 's log:
Wednesday, April 18:
- At 8:52 a.m., Jonathan Daniel Downey, 21, of 16 Rockingham St., Lynn, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 9:09 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ocean Avenue.
- At 9:48 a.m., a motorist in a 2004 Volvo XC70 was ticketed for speeding on Humphrey Street.
- At 10:11 a.m., a motorist in a 1998 Chevy Tahoe was ticketed for running a red light at the intersection of Devereux and Pleasant streets.
- At 1:48 p.m., a motorist in a 2012 Ford Fusion was ticketed for speeding on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:52 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 2:11 p.m., police received a 911 call from a home on Arlyn Road.
- At 3:26 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Pleasant Street.
- At 4:16 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 5:15 p.m., police received a complaint from a Pearl Street resident regarding a kid going the wrong way down the street in a golf cart.
- At 6:33 p.m., a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero was towed from Selman Street for being parked illegally and blocking traffic.
- At 6:34 p.m., police responded to a report of a domestic dispute on Front Street during which "a woman (had) gone onto the rocks...male was climbing over railing toward the rocks." Police were unable to locate anyone in the area.
- At 7:56 p.m., a woman on Elm Street called police to report that she heard someone "trying to get into her house through the front door." Police were unable to locate anyone suspicious in the area.
- At 10:35 p.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked and unoccupied on Community Road.
Thursday, April 19:
- At 4:46 a.m., police received word of a loud party on Sewall Street.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.